Hamriyah (Sharjah Free Zone) Company Formation
Hamriyah Free Zone Authority was recognized by an Emiri decree which is located in Sharjah making it the only emirate with ports on the Arabian Gulf’s west and east coasts with direct access to the Indian Ocean, and it also has its own international airport.
Hamriyah Free Zone (HFZ) is quickly becoming of the foundations of the United Arab Emirates industrial development. HFZ is not only an investor oriented free zone, but it will also ensure that its mama agent is flexible and dynamic. The free zone has a 14 meter deep water port with plans of expansion and approximately has around twenty two million square meters of prime industrial and commercial land.
- Land lease for 25 years renewed for similar period.
- Warehouses and office units for lease.
- Fully designed and furnished Executive office suites.
- On-site accommodation for investor’s personnel including recreation center and health club.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure, telecommunications links and an access to three sea ports
- Abundant and inexpensive energy
- Businesses have the liberty for personnel economical workforce and the freedom to recruit without any constrictions
- Low labour costs
Tel:+971 4 388 7619