LLC Company Formation Dubai
Limited Liability Company (LLC) is known as one of the most common and popular forms of businesses in the UAE which requires at least 2 shareholders who have to have limited liability to their shares in the business’ capital. A maximum of 50 shareholders can be in one company.
The reason that it is such a popular form of business amongst foreign partners is due to the ownership opportunities that come with it. It is one of the only ways in the UAE to obtain legal ownership as it allows a maximum of 49 per cent to the expatriates for a local business. For an LLC it is obligatory to have a partner or sponsor that is a UAE national, having 51 per cent of legal ownership. The foreign partner or investor will be able to have the option to choose the UAE national they wish to be in business with. Arrangements amongst the foreign owner and UAE national can be made in terms of how they wish to differentiate and share profits of the company.
Benefits of Setting up LLC
- Profit and loss can be shared differently compared to the share capital
- Offers unique access to the wider UAE economy
- No minimum capital requirements
- The investor can open branches
- The investor can manage its operations without any interference from the local partner
- Only a small amount of activities are restricted
- Easy to open global or local corporate bank accounts
Tel:+971 4 388 7619