It’s a well-known fact that Dubai is a leading commercial hub in the international community. With the world’s best infrastructure and a leading global environment for business class society, it’s no wonder Dubai is steadily becoming the premier choice for every businessman.
We offer many company formation options here in the UAE, whether for Onshore, Offshore of Free Zone companies – Consult us now +971 4 388 7619
Growing and Diverse Economy
Dubai is the most successful economy with the GCC region as it has been able to effectively steer away from its dependence on oil. It has also been able to overcome many economic challenges (such as the recession in 2009) with very strong growth over the last two years.
In order to attract more foreign investors, Dubai continuously strives to improve its investment laws, regulations and incentives. Dubai was the first emirate that allowed for foreign ownership to its property market which was later also introduced by Abu Dhabi.
Dubai ‘the most happening city’ in the 21st century continues its march forward by setting global benchmarks in social and economic spheres for others to emulate.
Due to the size and complexity of its two ports (Port Rashid and Jebel Ali Port), Dubai has been able to successfully dominate the cargo and re-export markets. Both the ports are the busiest in the world with a range of 63 to 35 berths between the two.
Emirates Airlines in Dubai’s has one of the world’s largest airline with 160 aircraft that go to more than 120 destinations and plans on expanding its fleet by 2020 to 280.
Dubai Free Zones:
Dubai has many free zones that are able to offer many opportunities for foreign investors one of which is providing them with the option of having 100 per cent ownership of their company. It also has no income tax for not only companies in the free zone but also the mainland however it does act as one of the biggest incentives for foreign companies to come and set up their business in Dubai.
Requirements for Conducting Business in Dubai:
To perform basic business activities in Dubai, you’ll need a license. There are four categories depending on the sector you wish to do business in:
1. Commercial License – This form of license is for any type of commercial business. In most cases, this license is issued for businesses that are engaged in trade (imports, exports, etc.).
2. Professional License – This license is issued to businesses that wish to engage in professional services/activities or non-commercial activities. In most cases, this is related to professions that require a specific type of expertise; such as Consultancy services.
3. Industrial License – This license allows a business to manufacture goods as well as anything else related to industrial enterprises.
4. Branch Office of a Foreign Company License – The UAE issues this license to any company whose Head Office (or Parent Company) is located somewhere other than within the UAE’s borders.
Our Services Include
Whatever services you need for your business, we are sure that we can provide it for you at the most competitive price. Get in touch with us today so that we can discuss how to help you start your business in Dubai…
- Company registration Dubai
- Opening of bank accounts Dubai
- Visa services including application and renewal
- Local sponsorship services
- Documents clearing
- Residence visa permits and immigration formalities
- Compliance Consultancy Dubai
- Applying for trade licenses
- Set up DED License
Alternatively, send us a message through our contact us page and a member of our Dubai team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
BUSINESS FORMATION PBS can help you form a UAE company quickly and efficiently starting today so contact us now by calling +971 4 388 7619 for consultation or for further details. The UAE is one of the most attractive jurisdictions in the world for investors to establish business operations as it offers privileges and benefits […]
PBS is licensed by the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) in the UK to provide Consumer Credit Services. PBS UK was established in 2004 and provides complete Debt Solutions. Most UAE Financial Institutions are frustrated through the lack of action that can be taken against “Skip” debtors who have established new lives back in their […]
Setup BVI Offshore | BVI company formation. Offshore BVI companies from incorporation services firm licensed in British Virgin Islands Call us now : +971 4 388 7619 – Email : email@example.com An International Business Company is a corporate vehicle having limited liability, which, provided it has no business activities in the British Virgin Islands, is […]